We were the official sponsors of the Suhaag Fashion Show. Our goal was to showcase continuing and upcoming trends for the modern 2012 bride. And through 8 hours and 6 clothing changes, the makeup and hair survived!
- Traditional- eyeshadow colors consisting of pewters, golds and bronzes – we are seeing an evolving trend towards a natural or plush lip versus a matching red lip.
- Monotone Eyeshadow Gradients – a classic
- Complimentary Colors like greens and purples are becoming more popular, outfit permitting – a dramatic version would be having purple and green on the eyelid; a more contemporary version would be having a purple lid and green liner.
- Traditional, vintage looks like the braid/parandhi
- Eva Longoria-esque tousled updos
- Kim Kardashian Waves ( Although we didn’t display them at the show)
Here’s a peak!